Friends of the Library
Support from Friends of the Library members has
enriched the library experience for many years!
View the Friends of the St. Charles City-County Library Bylaws.
Membership Benefits include:
- Early admittance to the annual Friends Summer Book Fair
- 10% off of Friends merchandise sold in Library Branches
- Invitation to membership meetings
- and much more!
Quarterly General Membership Meeting
Thursday, May 25 - 7:00 pm
Library Central Services Building
77 Boone Hills Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
Call to Order
Staff Appreciation Lunches
August 2023 Book Fair Update
Love the Library?
Join the Friends and make a difference. Money raised by the Friends through memberships, merchandise sales, and book sales helps to fund a wide variety of Library events, services, and activities including...
- The Summer Challenge Program
- Staff training workshops
- Construction and expansion of new branches
- Furnishings for libraries
- Outdoor classrooms
- Materials for book discussion kits
- And so much more!